Sunday, May 28, 2006

Memorial Day Weekend.

I see you.

Wanna learn Chinese? well now you can: (stolen from some dude on facebook)

Learn Chinese in 5 minutes...:-D
1) Thats not right......................................... Sum Ting Wong
2) Are you harboring a fugitive.................. Hu Yu Hai Ding
3) See me ASAP........................................... Kum Hia Nao
4) Small horse.............................................. Tai Ni Po Ni
5) Did you go to the beach?........................ Wai Yu So Tan
6) I think you need a face lift.................... Chin Tu Fat
7) It's very dark in here............................. Wao So Dim
8) I thought you were on a diet................ Wai Yu Mun Ching
9) This is a tow away zone......................... No Pah King
10) staying out of sight............................... Lei Ying Lo
11) He's cleaning his automobile................ Wa Shing Ka
12) Your body odor is offensive................. Yu Stin Ki Pu

There you go, now you all can be like David.

Went camping this weekend. How was it you ask? Good. except for the rain in the morning... we woke up with a lake around our tent.

besides that, it was a pretty fun trip. got to hang out w/ my peeps from UO. word.

Summer time and the wind is blowing outside in lower Chelsea
And I don't know what i'm doing in this city
The sun is always in my eyes
It crashes through the windows
And i'm sleeping on the couch when I came visit you
That's when i know that i could never have you
I knew that before you did still I'm the one whose stupid
And there's this burning
Like there's always been
I've never been so alone
And I've...
never been so alive.

Thanks Terence, you are one cool cat. may you stay forever chill.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Anonymous said...

David, your blog is awesome. I just wanted to post that. Bet you didn't think I read it, huh?

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»