Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Super-duper.

It's not everyday that one have the opportunity to pull an all nighter cramming for finals. Well luckily, tonight is my night. So here's me, 1 energy drink, 1 midnight meal, and 4 out of 18 tax return questions later... realizing 10 super-duper things that are really wrong w/ me.

10. For a guy who's taking only 10 credits, in which 2 of them are physical activity classes, I should have no excuse to be cramming. Super seniors don't cram, we just let it slide.
9. Been working out lately. Want to gain some weight and look nice for the ladies come summer. Unfortunately, instead of getting big, all i'm doing is getting buffer. I looked like Flanders from the Simpsons with his shirt off. Scary buff. I just want to gain weight, not become
like some beast! man, gotta get on that beer diet.
8. I pick my nose as often as i breath.
7. I have this pimple on my face for the past 5 days. It's one of those super resilient ones that just will not go away. It's too small to pop and yet big enough to develop a whitehead. Very inconvenient.
6. It's in between my eyes.
5. I spent more time on facebook than i do studying.
4. I have a final tomorrow. It's worth 33% of the grade. However, I haven't even started on that test because i've been working on this tax return project for the past 4 hours. It's worth maybe 7% of my overall grade.
3. I just found out that my tax project is extended till Friday... oh the irony!
2. Every now and then... Sometimes... Often... no... Usually if not always, my breath smells like a warm dirty sock wrapped in corn and dipped in leftover milk. I'm addicted to the smell of it. It's comforting? makes me warm inside? I don't know why... i'm sure deep down inside you do it too. No? oh, well... um.. i was just kidding.
1. I look at pictures of myself and giggles in delight. hee-hee-hee. super.

As with cramming comes youtube. yes. it's fun, you will watch it (and like it).




Ok. Time to go back to study... maybe another energy drink? hmm.... sleep.

3 comments:

Mark said...

:) You are my hero.

I think I too am upping my workout regiment.

I have a 12k next week, and I have decided (out of the blue) that I want to compete in a triathalon.

I just have to get the biking deal up to speed.

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»