Recently i've developed this inconvenient habit of pooping at work. I'm not sure when it started, but now it's almost like a daily routine. I think it first started because i thought it was a great way to get away from all the craziness at work. My 15... 30 minutes of relaxation where i can just be alone, chill, and focus on my business. It was wonderful. Now, it's getting more and more inconvenient.
I NEED my privacy while i'm taking care of my business, and i hate it when someone walks in and interrupts me while i'm in the process of making magic. So i take the necessary measure to ensure my privacy. There are 4 different bathrooms in the complex that's available to us, one right outside the office, one below the office, one all the way down the hall, and at last, one downstairs and all the way down the hall. I''ll give you one chance to guess which one I use for my workshop.... Yep, you got it. It's the one down stairs and all-the-way down the hall! it's a walk, but it's worth it. Why you ask? well for several key reason... 1) chances of running into co-worker... slim. 2) due to the location, the whole magic-making process takes longer, thus more alone time for david. But most importantly, 3) there's always reading materials there. and reading material while baking = heavenly.
I don't know where it comes from, where it's been, or how it get there. But you can count on the sports section of USA Today being in the John on a daily basis. and if you're lucky, maybe the Life section, and sometimes even the front page! I know... just wonderful. even tho it's a short time, but it's like for that 15...30 minutes of the day, all is well and there's peace on earth. it's magical.
However, I think the words getting out, 'cause back in the days (6 months ago) there be hardly anybody at that stall. But recently, it's been the most popular one. Thus making it quite inconvenient, 'cause I already develop this habit, but now, there's no outlet... I feel like i'm a crack whore going thru withdraw...
The other day, actually, it was quite late in the evening. I had the urge to unleash my greatness. So i took the walk of shame down to my favorite workshop only to be disappointed. All the tee-pee were used up! That's quite rare cause they refill it everynight, and they put in TWO rolls. And the worst of it was that the sports page were gone! So, feeling defeated, I walked back down the walk of shame to the bathroom below the office thinking that it would be another unsatisfied trip to the babymaker. But to my dismay, it was the exact opposite. In there, I found joy and happiness because someone (the Poop Fairy) had transport the newspaper down the hall to this bathroom! Muh-hahah, all is well again and there was much rejoicing in the world. I guess great minds think alike.
So... you're probably thinking to yourself "I can't believe I just wasted 15 minutes of my life reading about someone's crap." while hitting your head with your left hand and cutting your wrist with your right. For that, i apologize. I guess what i'm trying to say, and the moral of all this greatness is that... sometimes we create habits in our life because it's comfortable at the time. however, over time, many of these habit becomes harmful in our lives and quite frankly, inconvenient. And if you let it go, thinking that all will be okay and that you'll just grow out of this, you're just kidding yourself. There's only four bathrooms, for like... 100 guys, and the secret is out. It's time to leave behind what's holding you back, and move on. No pun intended. Don't let your crap get the best of you!
crap i leave with you...
this is way-cool, over and out!
reasons why girls fall head over heels over david #27:
"... the poop from the cow gives nurturance to the grass, and the the sheep feeds on the grass, the wolf feeds on the sheep, the hunter hunts the wolf, that provides dinner to the laboring wife, so the baby can survive and grow up to be the one that discover the cure of cancer, thus giving life. So poop = life. And if that were the case, David's got enough life in him to be crowned the LifeMaker."
i don't know where i come up with these ridiculous stuff...
Saturday, January 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well said.
Post a Comment