The concert was amazing... She is sooo good with that guitar. man, few more years and maybe i'll be like that. Down to earth kinda girl, real chill, real nice. overall fun gal. and it didn't hurt that we were standing so close to the stage, i could literally leap out and touch her, she's like 5 feet away from where i was standing! crazy close. Here's one of her song "always feel this way", enjoy!
__
Dead week is here!
The time has come. No more excuses, no more procrastination, it's get it done or get an F. So join with me brothers and sisters, as we unite and stand strong in the mist of this challenge that is ahead of us. Say is with me now, "Rest is for mortals, I am a machine!"
__
Feeling Down?
Whenever I feel down, i like to waste time and watch a movie by myself. With some popcorn, perhaps a beer, and maybe some chips or whatnots. I found that it relaxes me and helps me focus on the real important things in life, like saving the world from an killer asteroid the size of Texas. I watched Armageddon on TBS today, one of the few movies that makes a grown man cry. or maybe just me... But it's times like that we re-focuses on life and all its goodness and glory, forgetting our worries and stress, and lifting our spirits up high. Or, prayer also helps as well, espcially if you pray for each other in a group prayer, those are powerful.
__
Thinking about painting my nails... just for the heck of it.
__
Reasons why girls fall head over heels for David #37:
David thinks like a girl, sometimes acts like a girl, and often looks like a girl. so it's really like going out with your best friend, which is every girls dream come true.



1 comment:
YOU DORK!!! Let's paint our nails TOGETHER!!! YEY for being roomies..YEY for late night talks...and YEY for not doing any of that yet other than being roomies. :D
You know what? I think we both stayed up all night in our rooms. I couldnt fall asleep all night. It's 6:48am and I just got ur facebook message at 6:03am? I heard u play the guitar...whatcha been doing over there all morning?
Post a Comment