I got a job.
with First Investors. will be working as a personal finance advisor/planner type come June. It's a pretty sweet position, get to help ppl with their money and get paid for it. there's a catch however, it's 100% commision based, so no clients = no bacon. The first year is gonna be rough, but once i get past it, it should be okay. met some of the co-workers, they're pretty cool, fun, easy to get along with... this is it. after school comes work. at least they get to play a lot.
Once one gets a job, school pretty much become... not as important anymore. yea. hmm... yea.
Don't think you'll ever read this... but this is how i feel whenever i'm around you. (words provided by the girl with the pretty cool name - Dido)
The closer you get, the better I feel
The closer you are, the more I see
Why everyone says that I look happier
When you're around
The closer you get, the better I feel.
Quote of the day
"umm... i think my car's rollling down your driveway."
- me, when my car's rolling down heami's driveway. it's okay, no scratches or anything, car hit a curb, bounced back, and eventually came to a stop... lucky me.
No comments:
Post a Comment