Change for the Good'O US of A!
Don't know how many of you fellas have been following the Presidential Race, if you watched the New Hampshire Debate, then good for you! If you haven't been following, then Get On It! Don't get me wrong, by no means am I interested in politics, but there are somethings that are just too important that even Davy Jones himself will set foot on land for. And if that's not enough to convince you kids to tune-in, I also heard that not voting makes you have ugly kids. Yes, it's totally true.
According to the latest New Hampshire poll, Obama and McCain are leading the pack as the leaders for their respected party, with Clinton and Edward 2nd and 3rd for the democrats and Romney and Huckabee for the Republican's respectively. Why is this important you say? Because as history have shown, the poll result for New Hampshire and the final outcome of the race are pretty much carbon copies of each other. It's like playing Halo 3 as Master Chief or the Arbiter, it's the same game silly.
This mean, if history decides to repeat itself, as many times before, we are looking at choosing between either a half-black democrat, or a really old republican for President come November. Now, the question is... Is that a good thing? or a bad thing? That, my friend. I'll leave up to you.
On a related note, I finally find out what Ron Paul looks like. After hearing his name and seeing it everywhere up and down I-5, I finally met the guy... On Leno. At first, I wasn't too impressed with this gov. from Texas, kinda resembles a guy that I know in the white house, except older... like McCain old. He tried to crack a few jokes to lighten the crowd but instead he just looked silly. I was like "umm... you're running for president? " He reminded me of my social study teacher in high school, old, light hearted, and kinda loose in the head. But when he started talking politics, espcially foreign politics, he was like a different person. Passionate, honest, smart, and well-spoken. In the end, the best thing i like about the guy is that he's got a very solid foundation on what the Constitution stands for and the means to get back to its roots. I like him.
Change for yours truly.
First thing first. Even though I had a lot of fun the last couple years with my buddies, and opened my eyes to a diff. world than the one that i know. Despite the "no solider left behind" policy and my self proclaimed wild mustang ways. And the many new friends that I gained... There comes a day when one grows up and say: "enough is enough. even sin is fun in season, and that season has come and passed."
Well, that day... is not today. BUT, I do have to cut back this year. I checked out facebook for the first time in a long time today and caught up on some of the pics up there. Lovely pics i must say, good work friends, keep it up! anyways, then i came to mine, which i must say looked like a constant birthday party. If a stranger were to write my tombstone after given only the pictures on facebook, he'd write: "here lies David, the legend who lived like a wild mustang and then drank himself to death." and there be a sign post right next to it that says: "photo graph - $10 per person / $6 tombstone only" Seriously, I'm 2 steps away from preferring beer over my beloved coke-cola, and on pace to become the next Jack Sparrow by election day (Nov2-8). Shiver me whiskys!
Change for me friends!
Relax today. Go for a walk, run a bath, order soup & salad for dinner. And take some time out to measure yourself. Compare to no one else. just you, not even God. Pray, don't hide, and show your cards. Be emo, sad, perhaps cry. Get up, put a smile on, find a pen, or a crayon. And dream. Be yourself, write, draw, rhyme! And focus, from yourself, to yourself, and for yourself. Start with now, go back to the past, then jump to the future! Keep going, and going, and going... until you've reach your destination. Look around, imagine, see, feel, touch. smell, (deep breath), smile =) Remember, don't forget, take a picture. Keep the picture, come back to the present, post it high up, and plan. ... and change.
The best thing about blogging is not creating a story that influence others out of just letters and words, but is having a brand new sheet to do it over again. I heard Colorado is pretty this time of the year.

p.s. For those who don't know. I have sweetheart now and her name is Boram. you can call her Ram-Bo, but just know that every time you do that, i get pinched in sensitive areas.
2 comments:
no comment on rambo.
;]
miss you! you seem good. give me a call sometime. going up to kev's cabin this wknd. should be fun.
later!
-stephanie
Post a Comment