Monday, September 04, 2006

Jones Soda Co.

I like Jones Soda. Not for the taste, but for the style. I think it looks great, happy pictures on the cover that makes me feel happy by just looking at it. The taste however, is another thing. The taste itself ain't bad, but it leaves this dry feeling in the back of your throat after drinking it, so I usually have to drink water whenever i drink Jones. However, I still like it because it comforts me.

Recently, I purchased 2-four packs of Jones soda. because 1) I had no better way to spend my foodstamp, and 2) It looks cool. As an unsuspected bonus, there were these fortunes on the back of the caps and boy they sure know how to market their sugar water. I think i'm in love w/ Jones Soda.

Jones said "A new chapter in your life is being written."

Hmph. I concord.

No comments: