I don't know how, I don't know where, but this i know for sure. I'm bring sexy back.
who? me.
when? soon.
why? 'cause the world needs it.
Today is Thursday, that means it's the last day of my appointments for the week. Tomorrow i'll be in the office w/ meetings and preping for next week and setting up appointments and whatnots. And today, I just so luckly got done w/ my appointment at the scheduled time, 10pm. the night's early, and i could sure use a break. So i drove my sexy back to the refectory (bar/club/food) to meet up w/ some friends. It tooked me 40 minutes to get there 'cause i was all the way in sherwood. sheeeeeerwood. whatever. Back to bring sexy back. Being a dang good finacial advisor that i am, i have this new profound confidence in myself. So me and my friends had some drinks and we decided to go and meet some girls that were at the club. you know, to bring sexy back.
I believe i got shut downed. wait let me think... yea, i got shut downed. it was right after i pulled out my business card and tried to recurit one of the girls to see if she wanted to work for our company. she and her friend left suddently after that.
The moral of this story?
1) I'm bring sexy back. Not sure how, or when. but eventually. and surely.
2) business card does crap in picking up girls. might as well handed them monopoly money.
3) you can earn money at any job (except where i work), but to earn self-confidence, you gotta put yourself outside of your comfort zone.
jones says "you will soon receive compliments on your stlye."
watch out world. I'm bring sexy back. ....once i perfected the "how"
Friday, September 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh crap! hmm... better work on that "stlye" of yours. It might be kinda mixed up. :)
Post a Comment