Monday, April 03, 2006

I loved like I should but lived that I shouldn't

10 Firsts

  • First Best Friend: jeremiah calvin 5th grade, before that was this dude from taiwan that i know since 2nd grade... forgot his name tho.
  • First Screen name: paladin549, (8th grade and still.)
  • First Piercing: ears...pierce free!
  • First Crush: 5th grade. so young, so innocent.
  • First CD: umm... celine dion??? i don't know... but my taste has then gotten better, this i know for sure.
  • First School:some elementary school in taipei
  • First House Location: taipei, taiwan
  • First Pet: doggies... "little white" and "little black"
  • First Dog Name: see above
  • First time doing something illegal: hmm... okay, i have a confession to make. back in the day when david is foolish and madly into his basketball card collections, he used to steal cards from the store... many a times. on the plus side, david was pretty good at it.
***********************************

9 Lasts


  • Last Time You Smoked: hmm... fall term. halloween weekend? i don't know, one of those weekends. it was a very fine cigarette, tasted much like a cigar.
  • Last Food You Ate: chicken, rice, and salad. made by yours truly
  • Last Car Ride: 8 hour ride from north cali back to oregon. whoo! sping break 06!
  • Last Movie You Watched: Underworld. the one about vampires and werewolves.
  • Last Phone Call: shoe.
  • Last text: don't use IM on a regular basis...
  • Last CD You listened to:Guang Lian, this taiwanese cd i brought in san fran.
  • Last Bubble Bath You took: bubble bath is for soft girly bunnies! not strong manly mustangs.
  • Last Song You listened to: a song from the cd i brought in san fran.
  • Last time you felt really happy: hmm... about a month ago... sad.
********************************

8 Have You Evers

  • Have You Ever Dated a Best Friend: yes.
  • Have You Ever Been Arrested: nope~
  • Have You Ever Been on TV: not that i know of. but fear not my beloved fans... one day. one day....
  • Have You Ever Cheated On Your B/F or G/F?: no.
  • Have You Ever Been on a Blind Date: have you ever been on a blind prom? *me rising my hand.. bingo! got set up with my mom's co-worker's daughter.
  • Have You Ever Been out of the Country: Taiwan, China, Japan, Canada, should have went to mexico...
  • Have you ever fallen in love: yes.
  • Have you ever dated someone from another race: yes.
***************************************

7 Things You are Wearing


  • 1. tan pants
  • 2. gray t-shirt
  • 3. black hanes undies
  • 4. umm... belt on pants.
  • 5. lip balm
  • 6. glasses
  • 7. umm... hmm... gum in my mouth. (yes, gum can be accessories as well)

***********************************

6 Things You've Done Today

  • 1. watched tv
  • 2. watched some more tv
  • 3. did laundry
  • 4. registered for class and look up class schedule
  • 5. uploaded pictures from spring break
  • 6. took time to think... and is still thinking.

  • *******************************************

    5 Favorite Things

    • trip to taiwan
    • rice. (in a bowl, with chopsticks.)
    • beverages with attractive labeling
    • the outdoors.
    • my badass aviator shades that i got from aeropostale.

    ***********************************

    4 People You Most Trust

    • Daniel
    • Steph
    • Mike
    • The boys from men's group.

    ************************************

    3 Things You Want to do Before You Die:


    • pee into lava
    • climb over the great wall of china
    • visit athens, greece.

    *************************************

    2 Things you got for Christmas:


    • Love &
    • Friendship


    *************************************

    1 Person You Want to See:

    • right at this moment, brent O.




    I've lived in this place and I know all the faces
    Each one is different but they're always the same
    They mean me no harm but it's time that I face it
    They'll never allow me to change
    But I never dreamed home would end up where I don't belong
    I'm movin' on

    I'm movin' on
    At last I can see life has been patiently waiting for me
    And I know there's no guarantees, but I'm not alone
    There comes a time in everyone's life
    When all you can see are the years passing by
    And I have made up my mind that those days are gone

    I sold what I could and packed what I couldn't
    Stopped to fill up on my way out of town
    I've loved like I should but lived that I shouldn't
    I had to lose everything to find out
    Maybe forgiveness will find me somewhere down this road
    I'm movin' on

    -rascal flatts

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    yow yow yowwwww.

    Anonymous said...

    you were only good 'cause i distracted them! muahahha!....oh wait, that's not something to be proud of...oops, i mean, sorry sports/basketball card store employee.

    but that one time this WHOLE BOX was filled with like special cards... we should've brought more money... that was like THE jackpot. I think we were the ones who helped them realize it too...shoot that was the motherload..oh well.