Thursday, February 16, 2006

Prayer, Purity, & Passion

Random stats of the day: it's 1,102 steps from my door to the MU.

So much is happening at the moment, it's hard to find time just to sit and comprehend it all. I need to find time for it all to soak in so that it'll stay with me, need to plan and capitalize on this opportunity. I feel like i'm a different person than last week, feel at peace, at easy, and in grace. How can it be so when on the outside, nothing has changed, but on the inside, everything changed. I'm giving it up. giving it up. Take a step of faith and stepping out on water. I feel a revival here on at OSU, i think it's going to happen... soon. I so long for this to happen, i waited years for this to happen. Now that it's here, there is no holding back.

Theopolius is coming up in less than 40 hours. We must be crazy to be doing this back to back. But it's all good, i'll go wherever, i'll do whatever. Pretty excited for Theo. I think something big is gonna happen this weekend, some lives are gonna be changed forever, good times.

For my dear readers, Happy post V-day to you all! I just wanted you to know that it's okay if you're a loser and instead of going out to dinner w/ your date you spent the night alone by yourself, 'cause i did that too. And if David did it, then it must alright, or pretty cool. Whenever you find yourself down or sorry for yourself, just remember that someone cool thinks you are too. That someone being me, and if you're reading this, you're probably my friend, and all my friends are cool. here i leave you w/ a pic from the conference. if you want to see more go to www.osu.epicmovement.com

oh the pain...the pain. you can feel it through kevin's expression.

No comments: