Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Lately...

I Bought a T-Shirt from Fossils. It cost me 28 big bones, making it the most expensive T-Shirt i have ever bought in my life. much more than the $15 dollar T-shirt that i got in Taiwan with big "DAVID" spread right across my chest. This new shirt is different... it does not sport my name anywhere on the shirt, the color is a funky aqua-teal, and it has these high class waves, kinda like ruffles, sew throughout the shirt. Any rational person would look at it and scoff at the price. "*scoff! $28 dollars for this??" Regardless, I bought it. the reason...? it has THREE wild mustangs spread across the chest. 'nuff said.

I Drove to Molalla the other day. For those of you who don't know where that is, it's between Oregon City and Woodburn. Just keep driving south on Hwy 211 till you reached TheMiddleOfNowhere. Then you're there. The thing about being out in the Boonies is that there's a lot of land, and land = cow, farm, or horses. So as i was driving back from Molalla, going 50 mph, I saw this girl on a horseback. And she waves at me... Not a weird uncomfortable waves, but a welcoming traditional wave. I guess when you're living out there in the boonies you'd do more for human contact. Like waving to a car while on a horse back, even if he's going past you at 50 mph.

I Woke up this morning with a voice message on my phone. It was my mom informing that we had just been robbed. Someone broke into the house that we're currently remodeling and stole some of our goods. I was then told to go to the crime scene and contact the police. I called the police. And they never came... sad. Luckily for us, since it was an empty house, not much was lost. We counted 5 items that was commandeered from us, sprayer, drill, new ceiling light, some misc tools, and most of all, my radio. I wasn't too sad about the fact that my $599 sprayer was hijacked, a little pissed, but not sad. What really got me was the fact that they jacked the radio that i found at Goodwill! The radio cost me $35 big bones! which is like $800 if converted into Goodwill dollars! It was one of a kind, a collectible piece that was made in the 30's... or maybe the 40's. 50's?? either way, it was my musical relief whenever i'm working on the house, and now, it's gone... gone going... gone. sad.



Mustangs... Roaming free in the wild green pasture.




Conversation of David's future.
Me: "maybe i'll go to Taiwan and become a model."
Boram: "WHAT? why? who's going to want to look at you? Blind people?"
My dream of becoming an international model was shattered before it even begin.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha! i love the million dolla shirt. :) oh sad ican't believe u got robbed. haha. boram is so mean! blind people! haha. awwww. miss u.